Veronica’s Vegan Warm Pear Crumble
Locally grown pears from my hometown farmers’ market are one of my favorite fall treats.
- 6 firm, ripe Anjou pears
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons tapioca starch
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cups (approx. 1 bag) Salted Caramel Crispy Clusters
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray an 8-inch square baking pan with coconut spray and set aside.
2) Peel core and chop the pears.
3) Combine honey tapioca starch, lemon juice, and ginger in a large bowl, add the pears and toss to coat.
4) Pour the mixture into the baking dish and loosely cover with foil. Bake until bubbly, about 45 minutes.
5) Remove the foil from the baking dish and sprinkle the Crispy Clusters over the pears. Loosely cover and bake for 25 more minutes.
6) Serve hot, warm or at room temperature.