Veronica’s Vegan Orange Cream Pops
These creamy popsicles make great after-school snacks and, with only five ingredients, they’re simple enough for anyone to make – even the kids.
- 2 cups fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 (14-ounce) can coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1) In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons of the maple syrup. In a separate bowl, combine the coconut milk, vanilla, and remaining 1 tablespoon maple syrup.
2) Put 1 tablespoon of the coconut milk mixture in the bottom of each of 12 ice-pop molds. Spoon 3 tablespoons of the juice mixture into each, followed by another 1 tablespoon of the coconut milk mixture. Freeze until completely frozen, about 3 hours.