Vegetarian Broccoli Casserole
This casserole is so delicious and high in protein. It is so easy to prepare too. Special enough to make for everyday family meals or for a special occasion
- 1 large head broccoli, rinsed and chopped
- 2 cups finely crushed granola with almonds
- 8 ounces tofu, drained
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) vegetable broth
- 1/2 small onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In 2 1/2- to 3-quart casseroe place broccoli. Sprinkle granola over broccoli.
3. In food processor or blender container combine tofu, broth, onion and garlic. Cover and process until smooth. Pour over broccoli. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake, covered, for 40 to 50 minutes or until broccoli is nearly tender. Remove lid. Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes more or until broccoli is tender.
Servings: 6 servings