Hearty Potato Bean Soup
This hearty soup is a meal in itself, however you could serve with a nice side salad and bread.
- 6 potatoes, diced in small bites
- 2 cups of navy or great northern beans
- 1/2 cup dried lentils
- 3/4 cup grated cabbage
- 2 stalks celery, diced small/thin
- 1 carrot grated
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 4 teaspoons organic vegetable broth seasoning
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- handful of diced spinach leaves
- water to cover the above ingredients
- salt & pepper to taste
Put all ingredients in a pot and simmer until potatoes are tender.