Crispy Smoked Tofu Salad
Who needs bacon when you have yummy smoked tofu?
- 8 cups torn mixed greens
- 1 package (8 oz.) smoked tofu
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- Asian-style salad dressing
1. Arrange greens on four serving plates. Set aside. Cut tofu into bite-size pieces.
2. In medium nonstick skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add tofu. Cook tofu until crisp, stirring frequently.
3. Spoon tofu on top of lettuce. Sprinkle with tomatoes, sunflower seeds and onion. Serve immediately with salad dressing.