Spicy Potato Salad
This family favorite salad is a nice change from traditional potato salad.
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup chopped red radishes
- 1/4 cup chopped red or green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped, drained, pickled hot banana peppers
- 1 to 2 tablespoons spicy pepper relish
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon supreme salad seasoning or hot Hungarian paprika
- 1 to 2 tablespoons spicy mustard (optional)
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish (optional)
- 6 medium boiled potatoes, cooled and sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper
1. In large bowl combine onion, radishes, bell pepper, banana peppers and pepper relish. Stir in salad dressing, salad seasoning, mustard (if desired) and horseradish (if desired).
2. Fold in potatoes. Stir in mayonnaise to desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
Servings: 8 to 10