Mixed Greens + Flowers Salad with Honey-Lemon Dressing
This is a favorite summertime recipe, using fresh flowers. The blueberries add a fresh, bright element to complement the flowers. Enjoy!
- 2 cups mixed greens
- Assorted edible flowers (such as 2 violets, 2 pansies, 1 rose, 2 clover flowers and 1 chive flower)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and pepper
1. Place greens in a medium bowl. Top with blueberries and edible flowers.
2. In a separate bowl, combine olive oil, lemon, juice honey, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
3. Drizzle dressing over salad and serve immediately.