No-Bake Fruit Crumble
An easy no-bake dessert that looks and tastes like it came from a 5-star restaraunt. The ability to change the fruit in this recipe offers a bright freshness as well as making it a dessert for any time of the season or occassion. Enjoy!
- 2 large apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 pint fresh raspberries, reserve half
- 1 pint fresh blackberries, reserve half
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 (1.7ounce each) Pure Organic Cranberry Orange bars, crumbled
Individual Preference Toppings-
- vanilla ice cream, whipped topping, heavy cream, confectioner’s sugar
Combine apples, half raspberries, half blackberries, juice, and cornstarch in a medium saucepan, and over medium-high heat bring to a boil; frequently stirring. Lower heat and simmer until mixture has thickened, about 5 – 7 minutes; frequently stirring. Remove from heat and gently stir in remaining berries.
Spoon mixture into 6 individual serving bowls or cups. Sprinkle tops with crumbled cranberry orange bars. Serve immediately with various toppings for individual preference.