- 2 cups raw almonds
- Filtered water to cover almonds
- 4 cups filtered water
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
1. In large bowl combine almonds and enough filtered water to cover. Let stand for 4 to 8 hours.
2. Drain almonds. Place in large blender container. Add 4 cups filtered water, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract and salt. Cover and puree until smooth. Strain through cheesecloth into glass jar. Cover and store in refrigerator.