No Meat Chili Cheese Dip
Hearty vegetarian chili cheese dip.
- 1 can (15 oz.) vegetarian chili
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 to 3 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- Blue corn or regular tortilla chips
1. In medium saucepan cook chili until hot. Stir in cheese until melted. Gently stir in tomato and hot pepper sauce. Heat through.
2. Pour chili mixture into serving bowl. Garnish with sour cream and onion. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.